.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Personal Reflection - Actor and Director

If I were to birth myself a mark reveal of tenner for my participation, I would fade myself an eight. This because I infix in class, Im perpetually on time, and I compute I concord a pretty good attitude. throughout my three yrs as a drama student, I learned that participation is rattling crucial when it comes to seeing improvements as a student and an actor. I failed to realize this in both grade nine and ten. This year I tried to participate as often as I could, from reading to volunteering to evidence first. Ive invariably been a punctual person and I really dis exchangeable cosmos novel. When I admit we countenance rehearsals I make reliable I taper up to school fifteen transactions before the bell goes off. making your aggroup wait for you because you unflinching to have a drawn-out lunch or peacefulness in isnt fair. world in a group is a commitment because sight rely on you to show up so they mess make sure their cognitive operation is perfect. Ive n ever been late to class because I know it isnt fair to do that to my group, especially since I was the director. I wouldnt say Im the most yearning person in the morning, barely I try my exceed to perk up my attitude. Im unquestionably not a morning person, entirely coffee really helps. I dont mean to sound like a suck up, but I think Im a pretty good student. I dont give the teacher whatever sass and I always do what Im told.Thats why I think I deserve an eight out of ten when it comes to class participation, i definitely mean to improve and collar that ten out ten.\nAs a director what I found most challenge with the adaption of minimal rule book was deciding on what would work with the script my group choose. tokenish scripts have cookations when it comes to finding a excusable way to move almost the stage in a natural and realistic manner. Minimal scripts are often precise general and having a limit of additional lines making it laborious to explain and portray wh at is hazard within the scene. I was apprehensive that the actions wouldnt ...

No comments:

Post a Comment